We take pride in the flatness of our organizational structure – designed to support the needs of our clients in the most efficient, intelligent manner possible.
Each client’s daily work is accomplished by teams of three, and not within the traditional linear job progression. Instead, ours is a structure where each can move and advance according to individual drive and interests.
- As an Associate, you will provide the essential support needed to run the firm’s day-to-day operations, both in our strategic and tactical
groups. A successful Associate will quickly become an expert in our clients’ businesses and serve as the backbone behind all client deliverables
and interactions, including managing bi-weekly client agendas, generating follow-up client meeting summaries, and performing rigorous
project-specific research. In addition to outward facing roles, Associates also serve important internal roles that include; helping with the
development of marketing decks and deliverables, analyzing the results of our marketing efforts, uploading all finished deliverables to our
internal resource library, and researching & vetting future companies/individuals to add to our partner network.
You will also be expected to stay abreast of the latest marketing developments through your participation in our structured marketing training and through your own curiosity and supplemental reading. Each Associate is expected to identify at least one area of specialized marketing of interest and begin developing knowledge of that space. Given the entry-level nature of this role, intangible attributes are especially important and include a mix of passion, work ethic, problem-solving skills and curiosity. Associates can expect to manage between 3-4 client engagements at any time and gain exposure to multiple managers during the course of those projects.
- Senior Associate
- As a Senior Associate (SA), you have already been exposed to both the strategy and tactical sides of our business and have elected to focus your energies on tactical implementation. SAs play a vital role in managing client relationships, with bi-weekly face-to-face interaction and daily email/phone interaction. SAs are expected to have a strong command of the marketing landscape so that optimal marketing tactics are recommended, implemented and analyzed in the most efficient and profitable way possible. SAs are also expected to lead some of TribalVision’s smaller client engagements – serving as a training ground to hone a manager skill set that includes running client meetings, managing marketing associates and building client trust. SAs begin by managing 1 small client account and over time transition to managing 4 accounts, similar to the role of a Marketing Manager. Senior Associates are expected to continue developing their areas of expertise to apply that knowledge to client engagements as the key leader on the account.
- Marketing Manager
- As a Marketing Manager (MM), you serve as our clients’ virtual Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) – an invaluable resource and marketing expert who
clients trust as a go-to resource and advisor to all of their marketing needs. You play a fundamental role in uncovering problems and coming up
with creative, ROI-driven solutions for the clients you serve. As you will be working directly with business owners to help overcome their most
vexing business problems, you will need to possess the ability to recommend, prioritize and implement actionable solutions. A top-performing
marketing manager will be able to combine real world industry knowledge with years of built up marketing expertise, either sourced internally
or carried from prior positions, that result in optimal marketing initiatives that are executed in a timely, flawless manner.
In addition to marketing expertise, as a MM you will be expected to continue developing subject matter expertise in a specific marketing vertical carried over from your research as an associate / senior associate or brought along from prior experience. Other attributes expected in this role include superior public speaking and strong management and mentoring skills.
- Senior Marketing Manager
- As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will begin transitioning out of your role as a client’s day-to-day CMO and into more of a strategic role that extends beyond the scope of short-term client work. You will be interacting with clients on a more strategic level on a bi-annual basis, managing the work of approximately 4-5 marketing managers by overseeing the productivity and utilization of their teams, and providing feedback on client-facing deliverables generated by those same teams. As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will also lead the firm’s internship and full-time associate recruiting program that includes; building out the summer & winter internship program curriculum, managing on-campus recruiting efforts, selecting the program candidates and providing recommendations to the Partners on hiring decisions. As a senior leader of the firm, you are also entrusted as a TribalVision culture carrier. This includes bringing out the best in the teams that you manage, demonstrating the Tribal Principles in practice on a daily basis, mentoring under-performing teammates and helping Marketing Managers navigate difficult client relationships.
- As a Director, you will be transitioned out of daily client workflows and deliverables and focus your time on business initiatives that strengthen TribalVision’s reputation and set the future direction of the firm. As TribalVision’s intellectual leader, you will be responsible for developing the firm’s thought leadership assets, which include; the writing of industry white papers, the development of content to be used for webinars and lunch and learns, contribution to the TribalVision blog, and the continued strengthening of existing TribalVision marketing assets. You will also serve as the “go-to” contact for ‘big-picture’ client issues and concerns, guiding the entire client/firm relationship. In addition to thought leadership and client satisfaction, you will continue to develop your role in generating new business for the firm by leading independently sourced and managed client development relationships. New business activities will include cultivating existing networks, attending and presenting at key conferences in the industries/verticals we serve, and managing everyday new business activities of the firm.
- As a Partner, you will be responsible for setting the future direction of the firm. You will be a decision maker on the most important firm issues including, but not limited to, the firm’s recruiting and hiring practices, all future new business development efforts, all future training improvements, end of year cash distributions and employee remunerations, and the vetting of any outside opportunities that might present themselves. In addition, you will be responsible to continue driving new business to the firm both through the cultivation of your own networks and the prospecting for new business opportunities. As a respected strategic and tactical marketing expert and change agent, you will work with TribalVision’s Principals to find innovative ways to strengthen our clients’ businesses. As a Partner, you are expected to lead, demonstrate sound judgment on all issues facing the firm and our clients’ firms, have a full command of early adopter marketing trends, and command the respect of your peers and our clients through years of demonstrated leadership, integrity, subject matter expertise and integrity.